Tuesday, November 4, 2008

distracted...

Had the election results on the TV-in as I played a $10 9-man. I did ok until I ran into KT with my 9T on a Ten high flop and donked off my whole stack betting out of position. I didn't have enough chips to value bet top pair no kicker, but I'm not sure what to do there. I hit top pair in BvB battle! Is this just a cooler? Maybe, doesn't feel like I played it well.

Since I didn't have my full attention on poker, I switched over to Poker Academy and played a .05/.10 cash game, something with which I need much more experience. Played for about an hour - got no playable hands for 30 hands, then hit AA and tripled up to $24 (my all-in callers had A7 and KQo, oofa), then called it a night.

Congrats to America for voting Barack Obama the next President. Will he fix half the stuff he claims he will? Hell, probably not. But I hope he keeps his word to try...


No comments: