Tuesday, February 16, 2010

instant switcheroo.

Nice session going, playing two tables of normal 6max .10/.25 instead of Rush. Up $40. Then a good player sits down two to my right and starts whacking me. Raises up every blind.

I three bet from the big blind with AK, then checkraise the flop, he calls down and wins with 89 that hit a pair. Later I three bet bluff, he four bets, have to fold. Then I three bet a third time with AK, he calls and stacks me with KQ that hits a straight. Just like that, profits gone. He decides to leave the table too (not sure why when he has an ATM like me in the blind).

I called it a night at 17 down, but I wanted to try out some video recording software to see how well it recorded my sessions, and I fired up a Rush session for 100 hands, and got cold decked for 12 more, so another $29 out on the night.

The good news is that I have decided to invest some money in some training. I have chosen the trainer and we have had an initial conversation. Hopefully he'll find some tweaks (or outright major problems) in my game and get me back on track.

No comments: