Monday, June 28, 2010

that'll do it for tonight...

out of town this week, so most of my poker tools are unavailable. A few hundred hands of Rush Poker will have to suffice.

I played very well but I lost 2+ buy ins because my pocket aces and kings were cracked all four times I had them. There's about a tenth of one percent of that happening. O joy.

It was still early, but after the fourth one (AA vs. AJ on a JJK board, I lost the minimum to a slowplayer, thankfully)- I knew someone had it out for me. Shutdown time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sometimes it just dont happen eh? i see we have simular interests in poker and i was wondering if we could do a link exchange or link back i have allready posted your link on my blog located at www.jagger58.blogspot.com , so could you post my link www.virgopoker.com . This would serve both our interests as we both get more exposure. or if you can give me a follow thats cool, i follow your page.Thx
Jagger58

Anonymous said...

Pokerrakeback are offering an exclusive $500 Rush Poker Freeroll to anyone who wants to try it out. Plus all entrants will recieve a copy of The Poker Skool's Rush Poker Tournament Strategy Guide. So please share this with your friends!

click this link for more details

http://members.pokerrakeback.com/rush-poker-taster/