Tuesday, January 19, 2010

let's talk Rush Poker

Full Tilt introduced a new game today - Rush Poker.

Hard to describe, really - better to watch a video if you haven't played it yet.

It's a fun game, that much is for sure. I'm not sure it's "real poker" - there is no keeping track of opponents (since they change every hand). Your HUD is useless. I thought at first the right strategy would be to play nitty ABC poker, but it appears that many players are doing this.

And, of course, if everyone is playing nitty, then the correct strategy is to play aggressively against them.

Due to the speed of the game, I got in 500 hands in just over 2 hours. I had a winning session, too, so I'll probably be trying this again.

Thoughts via the comments are welcome.

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

I played for a few minutes tonight too. I must have been in an aggressive pool. It was insanely easy to trap.

matt tag said...

trapping is great, assuming you hit a flop, lol

diverjoules said...

how do the Frequent Player points get attributed? I thought you had to see the hand through in order to gain those points?