Saturday, February 26, 2011

9 hours of live poker - and thanks to our supporters

Cash games Thursday and Friday left me mostly frustrated - although I pulled a profit in each. Hold'em was a 250 hand exercise in folding for the most part. I would have lost big in the Friday night session except we switched to some Omaha - where I both played pretty well and hit some big hands and got paid by second bests (a common occurrence when Hold'em players play Omaha - postflop hand values change so drastically. Queen high flushes are suicide - bottom set will win a small pot or lose a big one.

My online poker experience has been great this month overall, but only so-so this week. Still feel like I'm playing as well as I have ever played - mistakes seem greatly reduced, I'm finding correct spots to make plays (at least usually, I tried a squeeze tonight that failed badly, but I recovered).

No complaints for once.

No comments: