Wednesday, October 29, 2008

still climbing uphill

2 tourneys tonight, no multitabling - managed to place 3rd in one and bomb out of the the other.

In the second, had weak tight players to my right, and calling stations to my left. Couldn't steal blinds, couldn't shove over limpers without being behind. Trapped like a rat.

Knockout hand - weak tight player limps in from the button (last orbit he did this with AJ), small blind called. I had A8 and decided to shove, even though I might be behind, I was also desperate. The small blind, a good player, called with AT. Great limp by him, I guess.

Another negative day - probably no way I'm finishing October in the black now - I'm down almost 200. That's 6 negative sessions in a row, and 11 out of 15 negative this month. Ouch.

Might need to spend some time tomorrow looking at October to see if I've developed any leaks.

No comments: